wtorek, 22 marca 2011

S/S 2011 fav collections





I love everything about that collection! Beautiful colors, minimalism, shapes and length (unfortunately I think I'm too short for the maxi skirts...) That's definitely my favourite collection!



Different patterns and details can be really inspiring.



I like mixing leather with delicate materials here and those colors are so mine;)



I don't even know. I always like something in Christopher Bailey collections. It's so Burberry!



I like minimalism and colors in that collection. Those will be two things that I really want to wear that season. Color+minimalism



Again minimalism+color



Those are colors I can wear all year. I like here see through materials with stripe pattern and tailored blazers.



I like all the pants in that collection! And those colors mixed together are gorgeous.


And one more time minimalism + color and mixing leather with delicate materials.


I need to admit I don't like the whole collection. Those are my favourites. Different textures and length.


And what are your favourite collections for this season?

photo credit: style.com

5 komentarzy:

  1. gucii i jil sander najlepsze :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. i love that jil sander collection .. i till wear maxiskirts even tho i'm only 5'3. i love them .. im not even sure if they look good on me but my bf says theyre nice and ive gotten some compliments for a few random girls. you should try one on at a store.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Świetne! Dla mnie najlepsza jest Prada, Gucci i Burberry :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog!

    And I'd definitely have to say: Burberry!! This collection looks really futuristic yet also really wearable! Love it!

    xx Alyce
    http://alycefashionland.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń